Sunday 17 May 2009

17/31 - Nothing sweet about me ...


Sarah bought the children some sweets, she's working away this week and thought they might like them as a treat - she left at lunchtime and they are all gone! They were supposed to last all week!!! I am in so much trouble now when she phones in later - they won't be able to keep that one quiet! I'll make up for it by demonstrating my ecological skills, tonight I'll bathe the children and the dog, tomorrow I'll chuck a few clothes in with them - I refuse to bathe the children with crockery - that's so unhygenic!!!!

5 comments:

Isabel said...

well that's how sweets end up love those bits a bit further down from your sketch books curious to know how the whole page looked like keep painting

owenswain said...

"my ecological skills"...too funny.

Light play on clear wrapping is a tricking thing to achieve but you've done it.

Sarah Ketelaars said...

hee hee - great drawing (love the glowing red of the sweet - who could resist temptation like that?!)

Pippa * Jeanne said...

LOL, nice to know you are a green warrior, Steve!

& truly, your art is STUNNING.

(: Pippa

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

cute!

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.